PAC – Donate and Volunteer
Donate your time, sponsorship, and/or financial support throughout the year. Visit our PAC News, Events and Fundraising sections, and take part by completing the form below.
NHS PARENT INVOLVEMENT FORM
SPIRITS OF THE SEASON RAFFLE – DRAW ON DEC. 10 @ 6PM
NMS & NHS PAC is holding a wine & spirits raffle fundraising event in support of Green Space enhancements and School Programming.
Calling all Grade 5 to 12 families….
- 20 families from each grade are needed to help sell tickets from Sep 3 to Nov 15.
- Booklets have 25 tickets each – reach out to family and friends and help make a difference at each of our schools.
- Fill out the form under the Donate/Volunteer section or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up and sell a booklet…
FALL HARVEST BINGO – SATURDAY, OCT. 19 @ 6PM
NMS & NHS PAC is holding their 2nd Annual fundraising Bingo event in support of school needs for Niverville Middle School and Niverville High School. Join us on Saturday, Oct. 19 at the Niverville Middle School Gymnasium. Doors open @ 6pm!
Calling all volunteers and sponsors….
- Want to help set up? Work in the canteen or admission? Check winner’s cards? Or even call the bingo game?
- Would you like to donate a cash prize or a merchandise prize for one of our 12 games?
- Various shifts available and many ways to contribute to help make the event a success!
- Fill out the form under the Donate/Volunteer section or email us (email@example.com) to connect.
PAC Events and Volunteer Opportunities
* Events subject to change without notice
|EVENT||DATE (Volunteer Opportunities)
|BINGO||OCTOBER 19 / MARCH 2020 (tbd)
(1-3 Hr. Shifts)
|RAFFLE TICKETS||FALL 2019 / SPRING 2020
|STAFF APPRECIATION||FALL 2019 / SPRING 2020
(Donate / Coordinate Donations or Drop-off)
|GREEN SPACE TEAM||DESIGN TEAM / GRANT WRITING
|COMMUNICATION TEAM||NEWS / SOCIAL MEDIA / POSTERS / EMAILS / ETC.
(TBD - Morning - 8:30am-9:00am)
|GR. 9 WELCOME||TBD
|OPEN HOUSE / GRAND OPENING / NOV 14 / APR 23
(Meet n Greet Parents - ½ Hr. Shifts)
Executive, Communication, Financial, Gifting & Fundraising Policies available upon request.
PAC Parent Resources
- PAC Parent FAQs – Coming Soon
- Grade 9 Welcome (2020) – Coming Soon
- Graduation / Parent Committee – Coming Soon
- Driver’s Education – Coming Soon
These references are not meant to replace the School Handbook as your first point of resource material regarding policies, programs, activities and services available at NHS.